Most Recent Discussions
Feb 27 2013
Could you please send the glaucoma review information and uveitis labs worksheets to email@example.com.
Oct 30 2011
I also attended the SECO course, could you please email the ABO certification review material to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Aug 10 2011
Another successful conference! See you next year July 28-30, 2012.
- Glaucoma Watch
- Interesting Glaucoma Cases
- From Ocular Hypertension to Glaucoma: How to Predict Conversion
- Neckties and IOP: The Controversy Continues
- Introduction to the National Glaucoma Society
- Case Presentation: Optic Nerve Imaging
- NGS Residency Award and Lecture
- Optic Nerve Head Measurements with the HRT III
- Case Presentation: Laser Imaging Detects Early ON Damage
- Is the Optic Disc "Sinking" or "Cupping" in Glaucoma?
- Interview with Dr. Barry Barresi
- NGS to Offer Webinars
- Glaucoma Continuum
- Undiagnosed Open Angle Glaucoma: The Thessaloniki Eye Study
- The Prevalence of Open-angle Glaucoma Among Blacks and Whites 73 Years and Older
- Altered Nitric Oxide System in Patients with Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Oxidative Stress in Glaucoma: A Burden of Evidence
- Gonioscopy Videos
- Glaucoma Risk and the Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables in Older Women
- Programs to Optimize Adherence in Glaucoma
- Corneal Hysteresis
- In Your Office
- Glaucoma Flowsheet
- Tonometer Calibration
- Pachymetry Coding
- BCBS Coverage of SCODI Services
- Expanded Coverage of Glaucoma Screening Services
- Coding Update: 92135 Deleted and Replaced
- ABO Certification Review Materials
- Clinical Guidelines
- CCT: Is is time to say YES?
- The Role of CCT in Glaucoma Patients
- More CCT
- The Paradox of IOP
- Should We Treat All Ocular Hypertensives?
- Beta Blockers in Glaucoma Management
- Re-Defining Ocular Hypertension
- Implications of Macro-Disc Asymmetry in Glaucoma Suspects
- Nine-Year Changes in Intraocular Pressure: The Barbadoes Eye Studies